The Amatsu Clinic undertakes to treat as confidential any information provided by companies and by individuals subject to our obligations under law.
Information we collect on this Website
At The Amatsu Orthopath Clinic we use anonymous analytical software (Google Analytics and Webmaster Tools) to collect and process certain data and information relating to you and your use of this website. This data and information is detailed below:
- Information that visitors provide to us as a result of filling in forms on our website, such as when a visitor makes a call-back request.
- Information provided to us when visitors to our website communicate with us electronically for any reason.
- We monitor and log IP information from all visitors to the website including – but not limited to – traffic data, location data and other communication data. This information does not contain any personal details of visitors to the website and is stored and accessed strictly for statistical purposes.
Use of Your Information
We may use the information we collect for the following purposes:
- To contact you to respond to any communications you might send to us or to meet our contractual obligations to you
- To provide you with information relating to our website, products or our services that you request from us
- To notify you about any changes to our website, including improvements, and service or product changes that may affect our website
Individuals have the right to request a copy of any personal data held about them (for which a small fee may be levied) and to correct any inaccuracies in such data.
The Amatsu Orthopath Clinic evaluate and update this policy as necessary, and website users are advised to return to this page and review any amendments to this policy from time to time.
20th March 2014